Oath
10.25.2006
Sweets
Yesterday, I went to "ouchi coffee" with my friend. This was first visitting. This coffee is very pretty.We ate French toast. I ate "Kuromitu kinako french toast" and my friend ate Honey french toast". It was so good. I want to go again.
1 件のコメント:
Rick
さんのコメント...
It sounds nice. Where is Ouchi Coffee? Perhaps you could give us a picture or a link?
25/10/06 15:09
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
ブログ アーカイブ
►
2007
(2)
►
1月
(2)
▼
2006
(21)
►
12月
(5)
►
11月
(6)
▼
10月
(9)
Book Review 5
Book Review 4
Book Review 3
Sweets
Essay 2
Essay 1
Book Review 2
Concert
Book review
►
9月
(1)
自己紹介
chihiro
詳細プロフィールを表示
Blog Link
Wink Hits!
KGU
Kumamoto Link
39 shop
Aso
English Link
Eigo Town
1 件のコメント:
It sounds nice. Where is Ouchi Coffee? Perhaps you could give us a picture or a link?
コメントを投稿