10.20.2006

Essay 1


I watched a movie of "Tokyo zombie" with DVD recently.

This movie is a horror comedy that a zombie rules over Tokyo. A character is Tadanobu Asano and Sho Aikawa.

Slightly future Tokyo. Fujio (Tadanobu Asano) of the Afro who worked in a digestive organ factory of a corner of a town and bald Mitsuo (Sho Aikawa) spent all its time ing exercise of jujutsu every day. Mitsuo who loves Fujio who loves Mitsuo as a teacher of jujutsu, such Fujio. Two people were bound together by absolute sex concerned like a close friend like brothers.

The zombies who emerged from black Fuji where it was Mt. garbage of industrial waste that appeared before such two people. Zombies multiply steadily; at last to Mitsuo the tusk ...
It is Fujio and Mitsuo who will have confronted a crisis of the human against a zombie before granting a dream I go to Russia, and to become the strongest man. May they save the earth as expected?

This was a comedy rather than horror. There were a lot of parts to be able to laugh at. But a zombie is ... though unpleasant. I thought that I was interesting to see a Japanese movie after a long absence.

0 件のコメント: