
The shop where I like in Kumamoto is a secondhand clothes store. There are a lot of secondhand clothes stores. Probably I found four secondhand clothes stores since I came to here.
I love clothes. But I don't think that it is good to wear expensive clothes. Clothes thinking that I am pretty may be cheap.
I sometimes go to a secondhand clothes store, and it is pleasant that I find a dear thing. After all because it is old clothes, there is the thing which is not usable. But I am glad when I found one's favorite thing and the thing which were able to think that I am pretty in that.
I love clothes. But I don't think that it is good to wear expensive clothes. Clothes thinking that I am pretty may be cheap.
I sometimes go to a secondhand clothes store, and it is pleasant that I find a dear thing. After all because it is old clothes, there is the thing which is not usable. But I am glad when I found one's favorite thing and the thing which were able to think that I am pretty in that.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿